What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user´s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
What kind of Cookies using this website?
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- cookieControl, cookieControlPrefs: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is used to distinguish users. Expires at 24 hours.
- _ga_<container-id>: This cookie is used to keep session status. Expires at 2 years.
How can set your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, see the Microsoft Support or Help browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration.
For more information, see the Mozilla Support or Help browser.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, see the Google Support or Help browser.
- Safari: Settings > Security.
For more information, see the Apple Support or Help browser.
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, see the Opera Support or Help browser.
If you use another browser other than the above, check your policy installation, use and cookie blocking.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not function properly.
We update our policy from Cookies?